Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Marne Meredith
School Social Worker
Mrs. Meredith coordinates, supports, provides, participates in and/or assists with the following areas:
- community resource/referral information
- parental involvement (such as through Parent Teacher Association (PTA), School Improvement Team (SIT), Special Needs Advisory Council (SNAC), and CHCCS' Parent University).
- student and family support programs/projects (girls' group, mentor referrals such as Blue Ribbon Mentor Advocate (BRMA), Holiday Gift Referrals, Free and Reduced Lunch Forms, Weekend Powerpack Food Backpack program, Girls on the Run Site Coordination, Summer camp grant writing and information, transitions from PreK-K and 5th to 6th, School Supplies for Ephesus families in need, Ashoka changemaker network, 5th grade Kelley Award, etc.).
- student crisis intervention along with the counselor Ms. Sherman
- family crisis intervention (for ex. homelessness, basic needs--food, utilities, clothing, mental health needs, domestic violence or custody concerns, abuse/neglect).
- attendance and behavior interventions
- school teams (for ex. equity team, care team, Responsiveness to Intervention (RTI) team, Positive Behavior Intervention and Support team (PBIS), School Social Worker (SSW) group and SSW Professional Learning Community.)