Contact Us: Marivel Pineda, Program Secretary, 919-918-2153 x20291, MPineda@chccs.k12.nc.us
Office Location: 125 W. Main Street, Suite 200, Carrboro, NC (the top floor of the PTA Thrift Shop Building) directional map
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Pre-K/Head Start is...
- A locally and federally funded child development program serving three and four year old children throughout the community
- Committed to actively recruiting and enrolling children with disabilities/special needs
- A comprehensive program that provides education, health, mental health, nutrition, parent involvement, family services, and disability services
- A leader in efforts to improve early childhood education
- A provider of parent education and life skills training that will improve the quality of life for families and children
- Designed to meet the needs of the community served and enhance its ethnic and cultural characteristics
- Committed to respecting and enabling parents as the primary educators of their children
- The hope for a better tomorrow and the promise of a brighter future
Pre-K/Head Start Announcements
The CHCCS Pre-K Head Start program serves children in the Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools district who will be 3 or 4 years old by August 31, 2019. This program has 20 Pre-K classes in the CHCCS elementary schools, including 4 bilingual Spanish/English classrooms. Head Start and Tuition placements are available. Childcare subsidies are also accepted.
WHEN: Starting January 7th, 2019
WHERE: At the CHCCS Pre-K Head Start Office or download here
125 W. Main Street, 3rd Floor in Carrboro
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER!
CALL: 919-918-2153 on or after January 7th to make an appointment
APPOINTMENT DATES: January 22nd - February 22nd, 2019