Welcome to the Carrboro Elementary Library!
¡Bienvenidos a la Biblioteca de Carrboro Elementary!
What's NEW in the library? - ¿Qué hay de NUEVO en la biblioteca?
by Hena Khan Year Published: 2019 by Kwame Mbalia Year Published: 2019 by Sonia Sotomayor Year Published: 2019
We are the pilot school for curbside book pick-up for elementary schools in our district! Because of Carrboro's unique location and needs as a dual language school, it makes sense for us to give this a try. Visit our site for parents to learn more about the process, which will start the week of Sept 7 for K-2 students, and Sept 14 for grades 3-5.
Catalog - Catálogo
Our library loves - Nuestra biblioteca ama
- building a welcoming space for all members of our Carrboro community
- encouraging students’ creativity, inquiry, and critical thinking
- growing a lifelong love of learning and reading in our students
- inspiring students to participate responsibly in their communities
- construir un espacio acogedor para todos los miembros de nuestra comunidad de Carrboro
- fomentar la creatividad, la investigación y el pensamiento crítico de los estudiantes
- crear un amor de por vida en nuestros estudiantes de aprender y leer
- inspirar a los estudiantes a participar de manera responsable en sus comunidades
Library Policies - Políticas de la Biblioteca
Although our school library is currently closed, I'm committed to making sure that all Carrboro Cubs still have access to its wonderful books. You can learn more about our curbside book pick-up by visiting our library site for parents.